For additional information on the realist evaluation approach used in this programme of work and for information on the New Zealand health system, please use the links below.
- An overveiw of the realist evaluation approach, including protocols and reporting standards (The Rameses Projects);
- Pawson, R., & Tilley, N. (1997). Realistic Evaluation. London, United Kingdom: SAGE Publications;
- Pawson, R., & Tilley, N. (2004). Realist evaluation;
- The realist teacher-learner cycle of interviewing; and
- Up to date information on the New Zealand health system, including the 2020 health system review.
This research is led by the Victoria University of Wellington Health Services Research Centre. Use the following links for more information on the Health Services Research Centre, including on our key research projects and staff.